Do you frequently travel due to your professional purpose or some personal issue? For this, you need to stay away from your home for a certain period. How will it be if you can monitor your apartment to ensure adequate security?
Installing a wireless security camera system with a remote viewing option can protect both your home and property. These smart home-tech devices come with advanced ID technology to keep the burglars away from your house. You can set the upgraded camera technology as per your requirement. Apart from only home security, there are other applications for this Wi-Fi camera.
Nowadays, you can notice these surveillance cameras in the parking lots to keep an eye on all the cars along with their drivers. Else, many retail shop owners install these cameras to monitor each of their stores’ aisles closely.
On the other hand, the common areas of many big schools and universities come under the surveillance of these cameras. Moreover, most of these cameras come with a night mode feature along with a sound sensor. These security cameras can withstand any weather uninterruptedly. It would help if you had a good internet connection to run these smart devices smoothly.
But there are numerous video cameras available in the various price range. You may feel confused to choose any one of these comprehensive options. Therefore, to help you make a smart choice, I have come with some of the best cameras with a remote access feature and a detailed buying guide section.
Please go through to pick a perfect one as per your preference.
Best Wireless Security Camera System with Remote Viewing Review
1. Hiseeu Wireless Security Camera System
Hiseeu wireless surveillance camera comes first in my list of the best outdoor wireless security camera system with remote viewing. The installation and set up of this remote viewer are straightforward and takes just a few minutes.
Not only for your home, but you can install it for small projects also. It has a 1920x1080P sensor to deliver both crystal clear image and video. 65ft night vision has made these home security systems the best ones.
One of the other best parts of this product is that you can access this camera almost anytime you want with the mobile app’s help. 1TB hard drive is present in this unit to help you to record your surroundings.
Although it comes with a one-way audio system, you can expand it by adding it with the other products from this same brand, Hiseeu. Thus, you can access a two-way approach to keep track of the various scenario.
As this camera comes to be there in the outdoor unit, the manufacturer’s design of this unit is weatherproof to withstand the storm, rain, and other discomforting weather.
You are going to like the motion-detecting feature the most. You will receive alarming mail whenever it notices any unexpected movement outside your home surroundings.
What We Like
- Excellent picture quality
- Requires an easy set-up
- Well connected with the base work
What We Don’t Like
- Instructions need to improve
- It comes with only a 6″ cord; thus, you may need an extension cord to make it set
2. Zmodo Wireless Security Camera System with Remote Viewing
Zmodo home security cameras can protect both your home and business from any unwanted happenings. The set-up of this camera is straightforward and requires very little time.
This wireless security camera system with remote viewing on a smartphone allows you to monitor your house from any corner of the world. Enabled with an alarming smart alert like intelligent features can keep you calm and relaxed.
The most exciting fact is that the company allows 1-month free cloud usage for every user. It helps you to record and share various surrounding footage. Instead, it has a 10-15 seconds video alert that allows you to know the entire incident is happening outside.
It comes with an adjustable night vision to view the black and white night vision even in dim surroundings. Moreover, it is compatible with Alexa voice control technology to view the live streams easily.
You can share those live videos with your dear ones to make them also alert of the happenings. You can install this camera, both indoor and outdoor, in your house. The manufacturers make this device weatherproof to withstand both rain and storm like any harsh weather.
What We Like
- Pretty easy to set-up
- Gets connected with Wi-Fi within 10-minutes
- Zmodo mobile app is easy to use
- Worth priced
What We Don’t Like
- It comes with a short cord length; you may need an extension cord to make it run
- Limited free Cloud storage
3. ONWOTE Wireless Wi-Fi Security Camera System with Remote Access
One of the other wireless home security camera system with a remote viewing feature is the ONWOTE Wi-Fi camera. Enabled with an in-built Wi-Fi module and 80ft night vision has made this device one of your favorites.
It has a 1.3 MP sensor to capture a crystal clear image of your outdoor surroundings. 80ft night vision allows you to view up to 25-meters of images even in dim surroundings. This video camera is IP66 weatherproof to make it withstand any harsh weather condition.
You can install this device in both the indoor and outdoor areas of your home. Three adjustable brackets come with this device to install both in the wall or against the ceiling. The auto pair technology helps this device easily pair with NVR devices.
It gets comfortably connected with Wi-Fi signals. Therefore, you only need a decent internet connection to view your PC or smartphone’s live streams. But these cameras do not come with rechargeable batteries.
There is a cable cord attachment present that you need to plug in to make the device run. Moreover, these surveillance cameras come in an elegant look to be an extra décor with your outside surroundings.
What We Like
- Automatically syncs up
- Easily instructed user-manual
- Prompt delivery with all the parts
- Easy installation with only plug and play option
What We Don’t Like
- Length of cable cord is moderate; you may need an extension cord
- A little heavy
4. Arlo Technologies Pro -Wireless Home Security Camera System
Arlo Pro outdoor wireless security camera system with remote viewing feature does not come with a power cord. Still, it manages to deliver the best output than the leading competing brands.
Being compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, and Samsung SmartThings have made this device perhaps the best available security cameras. These batteries powered multiple cameras require very minimal installation.
Featured with an in-built spotlight and infrared night mode option, it can capture crystal clear images and videos at any time of the day. To make it more user-friendly, you can get a short instruction manual from your smartphone’s Arlo app.
The necessary wall mounting attachment makes the device set quickly anywhere in the home surroundings. The only thing you will miss out on with this unit is the base station’s requirement.
Though, you will get it if you pick more than one camera. Those who do not run with a tight budget can select two or three cameras to get the base station. Moreover, you will receive a siren whenever this Arlo Pro device notices any doubtful happenings.
This remote access device is weatherproof to withstand any harsh situations. Most importantly, this mic and speaker enabled device allows you to listen to and talk directly to your visitor from inside out.
What We Like
- Easy functionality
- Arlo app comes with an easy navigating feature
- Excellent audio quality
- Nice wireless connectivity
What We Don’t Like
- Slightly poor image quality
- Geofencing does not work well
5. YI Security Home Camera Baby Monitor, 1080p Wi-Fi Smart Wireless Cam
YI security baby monitoring camera comes last in my list of the best available home security systems. It also comes with all the advanced features and messaging alerts to make it the best possible camera on this list.
It has an AI detecting feature that is far better than the traditional PIR detecting technology. This built-in sensor and detecting technology reduces sending false notifications due to the plants, animals, or insects.
Designed with 940Nm LED lights to capture crystal clear images or videos, even in dim light or low light surroundings. If you feel that those infrared LEDs are disturbing your kids, you can turn them off also.
It is also compatible with Alexa technology to make it more advance. You can turn this device on or can watch live stream happenings with this Alexa technology. Buying a memory card to keep track of all the records is backdated!
YI security cameras come with unlimited cloud storage to keep track of all the video footage securely. Moreover, it has decent Wi-Fi connectivity to allow you to share the camera with 5 of your friends to make them also notified.
What We Like
- Good video quality in this price range
- Easily monitored
- Best for baby security
- On-time delivery
What We Don’t Like
- Specific language options present to view the recorded video
- Need to download the video to view
How to Choose Best Wireless Security Camera System with Remote Viewing – Buying Guide
Most of these wireless cameras come with various features to make them the best possible ever. Please go through the following factors that you should look for before buying a camera for your own.
- Alert: If these security cameras detect any uneasy event, they send notifications to your smartphone. Therefore, you need not watch the entire recorded live streaming. If these cameras see any unwanted motion, face, or incident, it sends a text alert to your smartphone. Some of the advanced cameras can send this notification to more than one person. Rest can send email alerts along with a simple text.
- Battery: What if the burglars cut the electricity before entering your house! In that case, your camera will stop working, and you cannot collect any evidence. Some advanced surveillance cameras can run on battery for a certain period. Though, you may find some full-time battery-operated devices available in the market.
- Cloud recording: Some manufacturers attach a cloud storage plan with their product. With this plan, they allow all the recorded videos to be saved for up to 1 week. To get this beneficiary, you need a monthly subscription to this plan.
- Environment: These cameras come to withstand almost all weather conditions. Though, you may get variables depending upon the models.
- Facial recognition: Very few advanced model cameras come with this exciting feature. This feature allows the camera to distinguish between a human face and an object. If you want to install this highly featured device, you need to spend a few more hours in front of these cameras.
- HomeKit video support: To get this latest feature in your Wi-Fi camera, you must have at least one Apple device installed in your house.
- Local storage: Some cameras come with a memory card to store the recorded videos and images in them. It will help you to reduce your monthly storage expenses. The only drawback comes with this feature because if any mischievous people steal your camera, he can get all the forensic evidence.
- Mobile app: You can access most of these security cameras using your smartphone or PC. It allows you to view the live streams easily on your smartphone. You can also set sound, motion, and others with this mobile app. Moreover, the company installs these apps in a friendly way for all the users.
- Motion detection: If there is nobody in your house, this feature will play the most vital role. This feature can capture the movement of any object and send you an alarming notification if required.
- Night vision: This feature is also essential, like the one mentioned above. Most of these cameras come with infrared LED illuminating lights. Therefore, some cameras can automatically switch to night mode to capture images even in dim surroundings.
- Viewing angle: It will decide how much area it will cover. If you need to monitor a single room, you can install wide-angle cameras. Most of the available cameras come with a 130-degree viewing range. It is relatively moderate to be suitable for medium or smaller size areas.
- Resolution: If the cameras end with blur images, they will be useless. You should install a camera having high-resolution photos. Most of the latest cameras come with a 1080p resolution. Though, some rarest cameras are also there with more explanation. But remember, you must have excellent Wi-Fi connectivity to make them run. Some come with a zoom feature to make the evidence clearer.
Conclusion on Best Wireless Security Camera System with Remote Viewing
These outdoor security cameras with remote access can prevent any strangers to enter your home.
I have listed here some of the best-rated affordable cameras with having multiple features. I am sure this review has helped a lot to gather preliminary information.
Thus, you can pick any of the above products to stop burgling. And please do not forget to share your own experience with us.